- 3 eggs (pastured/ high omega-3 eggs are the best choice)
- 2 tbsp milk (unsweetened soy, almond or coconut milk if avoiding dairy)
- 1/4 cup goat cheese or hummus
- Fresh or dried herbs to taste (dill, basil and marjoram are my faves when I have fresh; Italian herb blend and dry dill if not)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red peppers, chopped
- Cherry tomatoes, halved and/or quartered
- Mushrooms, sliced
- Avocado, sliced in thin slices
- 2 tbsp olive, grapeseed or coconut oil
- Add oil and chopped veggies to skillet and stirfry. Cook to desired softness.
- Add spinach and cover for 2-3 minutes until wilted.
- Whisk eggs and milk until thoroughly blended.
- Add eggs to skillet and reduce heat to simmer.
- Drop clumps of goat cheese or hummus evenly on top of eggs.
- Add herbs.
- Cover and cook on simmer until omelet fluffs slightly, 5-7 minutes.
- Fold in half and serve with a garnish of fresh veggies.
Try topping with fresh salsa for a flavor punch. Check it out!