- 1/2 cup steel cut oats
- 1 cup water
- Stevia to taste (optional)
- Cinnamon to taste (optional)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla (optional)
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- Mix water, stevia, cinnamon, vanilla and salt in a pan on the stove.
- Bring mixture to a boil
- Add steel cut oats
- Return to boil
- Turn off heat and cover, but leave on burner.
- Allow to sit overnight on the stove.
- In the morning, top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Topping ideas: apples, berries, nuts, coconut crisps, shredded coconut, a dollop of Greek yogurt or nut butter.