- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1½ pounds pork tenderloin
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup unsweetened dried cherries
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- Season pork with salt and pepper and brown in a skillet w/coconut oil on all sides until browned, about 3 minutes per side.
- Add chicken broth, vinegar, dried cherries and rosemary and cook covered for 20-25 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Steam the head of cauliflower and mash with a potato masher, seasoning to taste.
- Transfer cooked pork to a bowl and cover for 5-10 minutes while stirring and simmering the sauce to reduce it by half.
- Discard rosemary.
- Serve over mashed cauliflower, topped with cherry sauce.