- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (optional, but helps for rising)
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup -packed- almond flour (any brand)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot or tapioca flour (see note that follows*)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Add some coconut oil to a pre-heated skillet.
- Drop some of batter into the pan. Swirl the batter out with the back of the spoon to make the pancake larger. (I usually make four pancakes at a time in my largest skillet.)
- Cook each side until pancake is cooked through.
Flax or chia meal won’t work in place of the arrowroot/tapioca here but you can use another 1/4 cup of coconut flour in place of the arrowroot/tapioca.