- 1 small head cabbage, sliced into “steaks”
- 4 oz basil pesto
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 small tomatoes, sliced
- 5-6 marinated artichoke halves
- 1 tbsp Mediterranean seasoning
- Fresh basil, to garnish
- Optional toppings: olives, mozzarella, mushrooms, roasted red pepper, etc.
- Heat oven to 400 and spray a large sheet pan with nonstick spray.
- Arrange the cabbage in a single layer on the sheet pan so the edges are all touching. Slather pesto on the steak halves and be generous as a lot will melt into the cabbage folds.
- Top with cheese and tomato and bake until the edges of the cabbage are crisp and all of the cheese is bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with seasoning and basil. Serve hot with an extra scoop of pesto for dipping!