- 25 oz. boneless chicken thighs or chicken breasts
- 1 oz. butter, for frying
- 3 oz. red pesto or green pesto
- heavy whipping cream
- 3 oz. pitted olives
- 5 oz. feta cheese, diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 5 oz. leafy greens
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Cut the chicken thighs or chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
Add butter to a large skillet and fry the chicken pieces in batches on medium-high heat until golden brown.
Mix pesto and heavy cream in a bowl.
Place the fried chicken pieces in a baking dish together with olives, feta cheese and garlic. Add the pesto.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes, until the dish turns bubbly and light brown around the edges.