- 1 cup almond butter or, for nut-free, No-Sugar-Added SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1 cup coconut oil, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp powdered stevia OR 1-2 tbsp monk fruit sweetener, depending on sweetness preference
- 1/16 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- Over medium heat in a small pot, melt and combine almond butter and coconut oil. To the same pot, add dried ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Allow mixture to cool slightly and taste test to determine if additional sweetener is needed. Add more as necessary.
- Pour mixture into bowl and transfer to freezer to solidify, approximately 60-90 minutes, OR pour into silicone mold (if you choose to use a silicone mold, skip steps #4 and #5 and just allow the fat bombs to solidify in freezer, about 2-3 hours).
- Once solidified, remove bowl from freezer and form into balls. Tip: regularly wash hands under cold water and wipe with dry paper towel to avoid coconut oil melting in hands. Place formed balls on a flat tray or plate and return to freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Store fat bombs in airtight container in the freezer. When you want one, pop one out, allow to thaw for a few minutes, and eat up!
Tips: Stevia brands vary a bit in intensity, so it may be best to start with a smaller amount than the recipe calls for and add if necessary.