- 6-8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (or 3-4 breasts split in half)
- 1/8-1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot (aged cayenne pepper sauce)
- Salt and herbs to taste (rosemary, pepper, garlic, thyme are all great choices)
- Spread chicken out flat in baking dish
- Evenly coat with Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- Sprinkle salt and herbs on top
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until cooked through
Take advantage of the hot oven to roast some cauliflower or other veggies at the same time, and maybe a sweet potato, too!
Reserve the extra juices to drip over fresh veggies when you plate it up!