- 1 16-ounce tub of cottage cheese
- 5-6 eggs
- 1-2 heaping tbsp GF pancake mix
- Salt and cinnamon to taste, if desired
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries
- Coconut oil for frying
- Turn skillet on medium heat and add 2-3 tbsp coconut oil
- Blend top 4 ingredients until smooth
- Stir in (don’t blend) blueberries (best if used frozen to thicken batter)
- Fry on each side 3-4 minutes (a lid helps batter to cook more evenly)
- Top with maple syrup and enjoy!
Think outside the recipe: add flax seed, shredded coconut or other fruit to increase fiber and try topping with fresh fruit! You could also include a couple of sausage links.